Is Aaron Sanchez worth an Orioles look?

cnmilton

Aaron Sanchez is still only 28 years old, but is coming off shoulder surgery. With the blue Jay's, I remember him being pretty dominant at times. I also remember him having an almost continuous blister problem when he pitched.  Sounds like he may be pretty inexpensive (which fits the Os offseason free agent plan).  Is he worth signing and taking the risk?

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

Well that’s about as much money as Sanchez will probably make.

Shoulder surgeries are always scary though.

I think Iglesias is all the money the Orioles will spend. I think they will get rid of Hanser and Armstrong. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, weams said:

I think Iglesias is all the money the Orioles will spend. I think they will get rid of Hanser and Armstrong. 

I don’t see them spending much either but I would be surprised if they didn’t keep Armstrong.  He shouldn’t cost more than a million and they won’t really be able to replace him for less than that.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sports Guy said:

I don’t see them spending much either but I would be surprised if they didn’t keep Armstrong.  He shouldn’t cost more than a million and they won’t really be able to replace him for less than that.

I hope you are right. 

Yeah, I think there's a good chance they look for a different second baseman instead of paying Alberto 3M or so. That said, if Aaron Sanchez had shoulder surgery and a continuous blister problem what are the chances he turns it around at all, let alone in an Orioles uniform? I wouldn't want to spend even a couple million to find out

• Upvote 1