Ticket Upgrade?

lazyjc22

Morning all, long time lurker/infrequent poster here.  I'm from NOVA, so don't get to many games, but I sign my kids up for the Kids Cheer Free Plus program.  We got tix for tonight, and with the threat of storms, I'm curious what the likelihood of getting moved into the lower bowl is if I inquire at the box office before the game?  Anyone have any experience attempting this?  Or, should we just bring our ponchos?  Thanks in advance for any insight.

7 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

Im sure there are "plenty of goods seats available" for the game.

I will tell you that there is a flash flood watch up here from 1PM to 1AM,so keep an eye on that weather before making the drive.

Will do, thanks.  Looks like the chance of bad storms has decreased here, but gone up in Baltimore. 

44 minutes ago, lazyjc22 said:

Morning all, long time lurker/infrequent poster here.  I'm from NOVA, so don't get to many games, but I sign my kids up for the Kids Cheer Free Plus program.  We got tix for tonight, and with the threat of storms, I'm curious what the likelihood of getting moved into the lower bowl is if I inquire at the box office before the game?  Anyone have any experience attempting this?  Or, should we just bring our ponchos?  Thanks in advance for any insight.

Depends on the seats. You can likely sit in the outfield Eutaw bleachers with no upgrades at all. The rest of the ushers will be diligent in checking tickets in other sections if they don’t recognize you. If you want to go through the ticket office, I am sure they do some sort of upgrade if they are able. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lazyjc22 said:

Will do, thanks.  Looks like the chance of bad storms has decreased here, but gone up in Baltimore. 

If I had to guess right now, looking at the hourly forecast, I would guess delayed start, possible complete rainout.  

• Thanks 1