Teixeira watch part IX....The final stages?

Sports Guy

What scares me is Roch still thinks Tex signs with the Red Socks. He knows things we don't and besides 99% of the time Roch is right on.:(

How long have you been reading Roch? Didn't he make all sorts of "famous" predictions these past few months and then wear egg on his face? I won't bring up the specifics out of respect to him, but his regular readers remember it.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've considered the Angels out of this one for awhile now. I don't know why anyone was concerned. He said that location was a factor and he wanted to play on the east coast.

You have to think that CC said he wanted to play out west for an NL team. Money talks.

I believe at one point Tex even stated that if the Nats offered 200/10 he wouldn't take it.
Come on, this is just untrue.

Even if he felt that way, there is absolutely no chance he would say something like that publicly.

If the Nats offer more than us, he's gonna sign there instead of here in all likelihood.

How long have you been reading Roch? Didn't he make all sorts of "famous" predictions these past few months and then wear egg on his face? I won't bring up the specifics out of respect to him, but his regular readers remember it.

Yeah, didn't Roch also predict a Pie deal? where is that one?

So just to make it clear..The Red Sox drop out, and than offer 8/170?

I think it's actually 8/168, and it was offered before Hendry said what he did. They didn't take the offer off the table, so they didn't drop out, just didn't expect to get him based on what Boras told them.

Like I said at the time, more of a negotiating ploy(calling Boras' potential bluff), than anything.

Come on, this is just untrue.

Even if he felt that way, there is absolutely no chance he would say something like that publicly.

If the Nats offer more than us, he's gonna sign there instead of here in all likelihood.

I seriously doubt that he is going to the Nats. What do they have to offer him besides money? a lot of losing seasons. Do you honestly think they can sell themselves better than we can sell the O's? I hope not or we are in big big trouble. To lose a hometown kid like Tex to the crosstown team would be the ultimate slap in the face IMO.

I really am starting to think that this is the opportunity to pounce.

Wonder if the lights are on over at the Warehouse?

This news and all the other reported things surrounding this today are starting to align with one another and things Belkast said.

http://oriolepost.blogspot.com/

"This is going to end the old-fashioned way," the source said, maintaining that money will not be the decisive factor. "He wants to be on the East Coast, and his wife wants to be there. I believe the decision will be based on family and geography."

In my opinion this sounds very good for the birds!!!:D

We can only hope and dream

http://oriolepost.blogspot.com/

"This is going to end the old-fashioned way," the source said, maintaining that money will not be the decisive factor. "He wants to be on the East Coast, and his wife wants to be there. I believe the decision will be based on family and geography."

In my opinion this sounds very good for the birds!!!:D

Tex has family in Hoboken don't forget, but regardless, the old-fashioned way is loot, which happens to be the Boras way.

Archived