Luis Valdez — Zoom!

Frobby

Just now, RZNJ said:

Did you notice that Elio Prado had 3 as well.   I don’t recall seeing one OF with 3, let alone two different outfielders, especially with one team, each have 3.   

They just switched the assists to Prado 😄 Who knows what happened? The official game scorer in Aberdeen might have had one too many tonight.

• Haha 1

On 8/5/2023 at 10:28 PM, luismatos4prez said:

They just switched the assists to Prado 😄 Who knows what happened? The official game scorer in Aberdeen might have had one too many tonight.

The scorer actually had an emergency in the first few innings and had to leave, no joke, so there was some shuffling around. Also the umpires were not doing their job in regards to player substitutions, so the stat crew was playing from behind a few times.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 733baseball said:

The scorer actually had an emergency in the first few innings and had to leave, no joke, so there was some shuffling around. Also the umpires were not doing their job in regards to player substitutions, so the stat crew was playing from behind a few times.

Thanks for the info. Do you work for the Ironbirds?

On 8/7/2023 at 10:36 PM, 733baseball said:

Yeah. You can message me if you want to know anything else, I have a feeling I shouldn't blab on an open forum about the specifics of events/my opinion on them.

You guys have great customer service BTW.  See what you can do to improve the video coverage!  :)

• 9 months later...