Who will be the Orioles 2022 #5 and #6 prospects?

Tony-OH

Who will be the Orioles 2022 #5 and #6 prospects?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Orioles 2022 #5 and #6 prospects?

• #5 Basallo and #6 Mayo
    • #5 Hall and #6 Mayo
    • #5 Mayo and #6 Westburg
    • #5 Mayo and #6 Hall
    • #5 Westburg and #6 Basallo

2 minutes ago, btdart20 said:

Hall finished his ML time pretty strong even with his wonky BB%.  <18% HH% in his SSS MLB experience.  He's still got the live arm and would be a killer BP piece (in a game that values BP more and more) even if he doesn't stick as an SP.  I think his floor has risen with no changes in his ceiling.

I’m aware of all of this.  I know who Hall is and what his upside is.

But I also know what Tony has said about Hall and I know that Tony has criteria of “who would I rather have”…it would surprise me, after reading what Tony has said about Hall, that he would take Hall over Mayo.

Im not saying it’s wrong.  Just would surprise me.

Edited by Sports Guy

4 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

But I also know what Tony has said about Hall and I know that Tony has criteria of “who would I rather have”…it would surprise me, after reading what Tony has said about Hall, that he would take Hall over Mayo.

Happy Thanksgiving!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Sports Guy said:

There you go which is what it came down to for me.  Which would be more surprising, Hall at #4 or Westburg at #4?   I would be more surprised with Westburg over Mayo than Hall over Mayo.

1 minute ago, RZNJ said:

There you go which is what it came down to for me.  Which would be more surprising, Hall at #4 or Westburg at #4?   I would be more surprised with Westburg over Mayo than Hall over Mayo.

I'd be more surprised with Westburg @ 4.  But both have legit talent and have a case for top 5.  So that 4-9 interchangeable range could even be extended into the 11-15 range to some extent.

8 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Based off of Tony’s comments on Hall, I’d actually be more surprised by him but it’s close.

Edited by Sports Guy