Friday, June 23: Orioles open homestand vs Mariners, weather permitting

SteveA

1 minute ago, Yossarian said:

They are awful.  However - I will be ordering the cap.  I like the script B on the cap

The hats are nice

I wish they had a shirt or something that had the City color mural as the background with the Baltimore over it

3 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Our city connect jerseys are bad but not nearly as bad as the Mariners jerseys. These teal ones are garbage. 

They're still better than the Blue Jays home whites.  Those are the worst unis I've seen since the late 1970's.  I'd rather have the Baltimore City Connect ones than those.

2 minutes ago, 24fps said:

They're still better than the Blue Jays home whites.  Those are the worst unis I've seen since the late 1970's.  I'd rather have the Baltimore City Connect ones than those.

I think the Jays home whites are ok. I just think the Mariners jerseys haven’t been updated since Griffey Jr was young and they looked awesome in the early 90s but they look awfully dated now. 

4 minutes ago, 24fps said:

The Blue Jays powder blues are the worst uniforms in MLB. 

• Upvote 1