Loewen Article

freethebirds

Yeah I really hate him for getting injured and then released by the Orioles.

Not sure which of the faces is supposed to represent sarcasm.

Do you actually know what happened with Loewen? You didn't even know he was out of the organization four posts ago.

Yeah...I'm not a big Loewen fan now, either.

I don't wish him bad luck or harm, but the way he played us was not a good thing. It shows his word has little meaning. You'd think with all the time and money the team invested in him, that he'd give the O's a shot.

I think you should look to see what happened before you post on this subject again. There is a lot more to it then him being released.

Yeah...I'm not a big Loewen fan now, either.

I don't wish him bad luck or harm, but the way he played us was not a good thing. It shows his word has little meaning. You'd think with all the time and money the team invested in him, that he'd give the O's a shot.

As the Bird's rise & the Jay's wilt, Adam will reflect his decisions of life.

http://sports.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090125.wbc26/GSStory/GlobeSportsBaseball/home

Very interesting article, especially to see how the Canadian guys seem to stick together. I guess I thought he was still in the O's organization and never realized Loewen made the switch to the Blue Jays.

Look through some old threads and find out the whole story about his departure before a) forming/finalizing your own opinion and b) mocking the opinion of people who do know...just a thought.

Archived