Blue Jays offer Kevn Millar a minor league deal, spring training invite

SteveA

Black versus white? But Cintron's not black ... but still foreign. So I'll go with foreign versus white.

I was staring at it and staring at it and for the life of me couldn't figure out what it was. I was thinking maybe he thought one group as a whole was somehow better than the other.

Thanks for clarifying. I'm assuming that's a coincidence. Wouldn't you?

I was staring at it and staring at it and for the life of me couldn't figure out what it was. I was thinking maybe he thought one group as a whole was somehow better than the other.

I would certainly think so. It's not like the Blue Jay organization has any kind of history of preferring white/American players....they were one of first organizations to exploit the Dominican and their farm system has produced many African American players as well (Wells, Barfield, Moseby, etc) over the years.

I would certainly think so. It's not like the Blue Jay organization has any kind of history of preferring white/American players....they were one of first organizations to exploit the Dominican and their farm system has produced many African American players as well (Wells, Barfield, Moseby, etc) over the years.

Not to mention Cito Gaston is their manager. ;)

Interesting about the difference between those 4 and the 4 that the Nats picked up - Cintron, CoPat, DCab, and Bynum.
Black versus white? But Cintron's not black ... but still foreign. So I'll go with foreign versus white.

The Blue Jays also signed RHP Rommie Lewis to a minor league deal so this notion can be dropped.

Archived