Saturday, August 5: Orioles vs Mets, celebration of 1983 World Champions

SteveA

1 minute ago, baltfan said:

He also leads the team at 4 OOA. Gunnar is 1.  

Again, I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. If you think he'd be fine in COF spot with his arm, then I'd respectfully disagree. He's fine at 2B and 3B here and there. Mullins, for as much as he gets trash-talked has a much stronger arm than Westburg.

2 minutes ago, baltfan said:

I love O’Hearn but feel like he doesn’t have as much power as I expect him to.  It seems a lot of balls he hits don’t carry like I think they will. I know he scorches balls but they tend to be at a lower launch angle. 

He has an OPS of 864. I don't care if he hits doubles and singles, as long as he produces

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Malike said:

Again, I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. If you think he'd be fine in COF spot with his arm, then I'd respectfully disagree. He's fine at 2B and 3B here and there. Mullins, for as much as he gets trash-talked has a much stronger arm than Westburg.

Throwing from the infield and the outfield are two different motions with different momentum. I'm not sure you can just use the statcast arm strength number between an infielder and outfielder and assume the outfielder has the better arm in the same situation.