27.1K views and 1.5K posts in the game thread last night

Tony-OH

• Tony-OH changed the title to 27.1K views and 1.5K posts in the game thread last night
2 hours ago, Tony-OH said:

I guess when we're playing the Yankees, blow a 5-1 lead including a 9th inning save, leave the bases loaded in the 8th with one of the worse at bats you will see from Austin Hays in a key moment, then win in the 10th, people like to comment.

The 26.5K posts in the game thread last night is the most this season, and almost 10K more than opening day's game thread. What a wild ride of emotions and always a good time!

I would assume away games probably get more posts and views with a lot of the posters at the home games compared to away games.  

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

And ONE "craphead" upon further review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my defense, he swung at three of these pitches, including that last one.

haysatbat.thumb.jpg.286afce374537547e9e69bdc741345ce.jpg

That is not a veteran at bat with the bases loaded. That is a choke at bat. That was an unprepared at bat. That was one craphead at bat! :D

It was like he lost his mind when Misiewicz threw the perfect strike in the first pitch. That is just not the kind of at bat a veteran should have in that situation. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

I would assume away games probably get more posts and views with a lot of the posters at the home games compared to away games.  

Actually I've noticed a lot of guys posting from the park at home games. They just can't quit us. 

7 minutes ago, bpilktree said:

You know, I never really looked at the differences in views/posts between home vs away. Typically it's the close games like this where lots of dramatic things keep happening that get the most. I know some Hangouters are on here while at the game, but they post less than when they're home.

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

In my defense, he swung at three of these pitches, including that last one.

haysatbat.thumb.jpg.286afce374537547e9e69bdc741345ce.jpg

That is not a veteran at bat with the bases loaded. That is a choke at bat. That was an unprepared at bat. That was one craphead at bat! :D

It was like he lost his mind when Misiewicz threw the perfect strike in the first pitch. That is just not the kind of at bat a veteran should have in that situation. 

Oh, I saw it. It was an objectively terrible at bat in an enormous situation.

• Upvote 1