Power Rankings ,,,,,, O’s #1

Roll Tide

5 hours ago, Surhoffan17 said:

First year I paid attention - I was only 6 - but what a great intro to the O's!

It was brutal. They had been as much as 10 GB of the Red Sox, went on a 13-6 stretch while BOS struggled. In the game that started the collapse they were up 11-6 at home against the Rangers, and Rich Bordi gave up 6 runs in the 8th and eventually lost 13-11. The following day they blew an 8-4 lead, losing 9-8. They were a completely different team

4 hours ago, Jagwar said:

It was brutal. They had been as much as 10 GB of the Red Sox, went on a 13-6 stretch while BOS struggled. In the game that started the collapse they were up 11-6 at home against the Rangers, and Rich Bordi gave up 6 runs in the 8th and eventually lost 13-11. The following day they blew an 8-4 lead, losing 9-8. They were a completely different team

I am almost positive that I was supposed to go to that game against Texas but it was raining so my parents decided to take me another time (which the O's won but were basically out at that point). Were there rain delays do you know? 

Edited by Surhoffan17

8 hours ago, Surhoffan17 said:

I am almost positive that I was supposed to go to that game against Texas but it was raining so my parents decided to take me another time (which the O's won but were basically out at that point). Were there rain delays do you know? 

I honestly don't remember, perhaps someone else can dig into the vault to verify?