9/9 Game 1 vs BOS at Fenway

Jagwar

Well, I think this one can just be blamed on injuries, we had a week starting pitcher we have a weak bullpen, I stand by my regular contention Brandon Hyde is a bad manager, we are going to stumble to the rest of the season. We’re not going to win ninety games, and the Royals are going to sweep us in October, but at least it will be in Baltimore so the boys don’t have to travel

Just now, RavensNOsGuy said:

This season is over. No more bs about how we are going to be the 2024 Rangers. It ain’t happening.

at least we only have to watch 2 losses instead of 3 in the playoffs this year.

I think we have 2007 Mets in us and will be spared October.

2 minutes ago, HowAboutThat said:

Well, I think this one can just be blamed on injuries, we had a week starting pitcher we have a weak bullpen, I stand by my regular contention Brandon Hyde is a bad manager, we are going to stumble to the rest of the season. We’re not going to win ninety games, and the Royals are going to sweep us in October, but at least it will be in Baltimore so the boys don’t have to travel

I think we can lose out and spare everyone of us of being embarrassed in October.

Edited by Surhoffan17

And Soto sucks too. I remember people screaming about 10 consecutive scoreless appearances… So?
He’s terrible.

God willing he won’t be on the team next year, but who am I kidding, Elias doesn’t draft pitching that was a whole point of my post a few days ago, suggesting that Elias was too stubborn to change his strategy about acquiring players.

I was pilloried, but I was right

Edited by HowAboutThat