Various Org Leaders for 2024

Frobby

The fact that Justin Armbruester led all Orioles minor league pitcher with just 119.1 is pathetic!

The pitching development guys are babying the SPs. This is emblematic of a philosophy that is destined to fail. Guys need to pitch to get better. Guys need to learn to get hitters out the second or third time through the order. I think this is a combination of a bad philosophy and not drafting SP talent in the early rounds. Broken system.

9 minutes ago, Jim'sKid26 said:

The fact that Justin Armbruester led all Orioles minor league pitcher with just 119.1 is pathetic!

The pitching development guys are babying the SPs. This is emblematic of a philosophy that is destined to fail. Guys need to pitch to get better. Guys need to learn to get hitters out the second or third time through the order. I think this is a combination of a bad philosophy and not drafting SP talent in the early rounds. Broken system.

But look how healthy they are.

Woosh!

Edited by Can_of_corn
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Jim'sKid26 said:

Isn't there a prevailing theory that UCL's under the age of 24 or older still aren't fully mature? That could explain some of Elias's strategy.