4/29 Halos @ O's

Saintbird

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you stuck at work like me, unless your office blocks all kinds of stuff, I recommend MLB.com's gameday mini. Just open gameday, then click on the little "gamedaymini" logo near the top, center of the screen. It gives you a little box about the size of a 3x5 card (vertical) that you can stick in the corner of your screen and continue on with your work. Sometimes you really wish you could see plays like "Adam Jones singles on a ground ball to left fielder Juan Rivera, deflected by shortstop Maicer Izturis. Brian Roberts advances to 3rd, on missed catch error by shortstop Maicer Izturis." Sounds like little Maicer is trying to make his big brother look good to all the angry O's fans calling for his head. :D

Scott flew out to RF, on the track for the out. Jones didn't advance as he was all the way to 3rd.

Wigginton pops up in the infield to end the inning.

1-0 Orioles after 1.

Well that's not good. With one out he's got to get to third and with his speed and a ball hit deep there's no reason to worry about whether he'll be able to score if the ball drops in. I guess Jones and the third base coach were just out in Pie's world?

Archived