www.goshorebirds.com

Sbirdschicki00

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just recently. :) I've started talking to him about getting him pictures and stuff and he's always incredibly appreciative. If you have a message I'd be happy to pass it along!

and thank you!!

He is very sweet:).I talked to him at Ironbirds last year.I took a pic of him and had it made into an 8 by 10 and he signed it!!

I doubt he will remember me but tell him I am pulling for him and we miss him at Ironbirds!!!!!!

He is very sweet:).I talked to him at Ironbirds last year.I took a pic of him and had it made into an 8 by 10 and he signed it!!

I doubt he will remember me but tell him I am pulling for him and we miss him at Ironbirds!!!!!!

I'll let him know for sure! I know that he really loved being in Aberdeen so I'm sure he'll remember you. :) I'll let yah know what he says after they come back this weekend!

Well now I have my answer as to who that tall blond guy is in your latest pictures...

Good work as always:)

Yesss, Ross Seaton. He's ranked 7 in the top 10 South Atlantic League Pitchers right now and he's a super nice guy. Having season tickets next to the visitor's dugout makes it hard not to become a bit of a fan for the away team. No worries though - I'm incredibly loyal to the O's organization. :D

And thank you for keeping up with the site - I'll give you a little hint too...

I post my favorite pictures after every game on my flickr account without the watermark so if you ever want a copy feel free to check that out...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hanbone05

:)

Yesss, Ross Seaton. He's ranked 7 in the top 10 South Atlantic League Pitchers right now and he's a super nice guy. Having season tickets next to the visitor's dugout makes it hard not to become a bit of a fan for the away team. No worries though - I'm incredibly loyal to the O's organization. :D

And thank you for keeping up with the site - I'll give you a little hint too...

I post my favorite pictures after every game on my flickr account without the watermark so if you ever want a copy feel free to check that out...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hanbone05

:)

WOO desktop backgrounds galore!:D

• 3 weeks later...

Site was just updated (like 5 minutes ago) with a few new pictures on all the pages. Also a new album was added entitled "The Glasses" with this new little project I started with a few of the other fans. Check it out. :)

P.S. - where did this season go? Does anyone else feel like it should still be May?!

Site was just updated (like 5 minutes ago) with a few new pictures on all the pages. Also a new album was added entitled "The Glasses" with this new little project I started with a few of the other fans. Check it out. :)

P.S. - where did this season go? Does anyone else feel like it should still be May?!

Did you ever tell Tyler K I said Hi?

I miss him:(

Archived