www.goshorebirds.com

Sbirdschicki00

Hey everybody! I just wanted to give you all a heads up and let you know that I have finally updated my site. I didn't work on it at all last season, but I purchased a new camera for this year and have been messing with the site a little bit.

It's nowhere near completed, but I wanted to let everyone know that if anyone wants specific pictures or info just let me know. :)

Thanks!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey everybody! I just wanted to give you all a heads up and let you know that I have finally updated my site. I didn't work on it at all last season, but I purchased a new camera for this year and have been messing with the site a little bit.

It's nowhere near completed, but I wanted to let everyone know that if anyone wants specific pictures or info just let me know. :)

Thanks!

Thanks, I will check in from time to time.

Yeah, unfortunately I find it kind of necessary. I've had this site since 2003 (I was 12) and do it for fun. I'm really proud of it, but I'd find things on ebay for sale and there'd be my pictures with someone else's name or site plastered all over it and it'd break my heart. So I invested in a watermark program. I'm super willing to send people pictures if they ask, I just like to know kind of where they're going. :)

Yeah, unfortunately I find it kind of necessary. I've had this site since 2003 (I was 12) and do it for fun. I'm really proud of it, but I'd find things on ebay for sale and there'd be my pictures with someone else's name or site plastered all over it and it'd break my heart. So I invested in a watermark program. I'm super willing to send people pictures if they ask, I just like to know kind of where they're going. :)

You should consider making it truly a watermark, instead of a stamp on the pictures...make it more opaque so the picture is viewable. Make the watermark just dark enough so that it can be seen, that'll do, its not going to be removable.

Other than that, I love the site, hope we can get the pictures up with a lighter mark.

Thanks for the input! Really really helpful. I just edited my watermark so that it's a different font, less often, and more transparent. Hopefully that makes it easier for everyone.

I also did it veryyy quickly just now because I have papers to write, finals to study for (I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir).. but probably next week there will be a lot more pictures and a better update!

Thanks again :)

• 3 weeks later...
Who's that in the picture with you?:D;) Anybody who doesn't know who that is also does not know who you are:p Seriously though, good work that keeps getting better.

Hahaha I can't help it, I just love him! And thank youuu :) Half the reason I still do it is because of our awesome section, 118! :D

Archived