5/10 Yankees at O's

VThokies

From the replay on YES it looked like Swisher blocked Mora on the rundown. He actually should have been awarded the base.

Mora definitely screwed up during the delayed steal, but the umps missed the call during the play. They were probably too amused at the Keystone Cops routine the Yankees used during the rundown.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright boys! I'll join the beverage party I just got home from a nice Czech dinner, (sucking down pilsners all day) to see Huff showing up Joba! Fricking Awesome! Easily my moment of the season so far. And he did it again as he crossed home?!!? I just saw the replay.

How is that not sportscenters lead story?

Welcome sir. What is your beverage of choice this evening?

Am I the only one who prefers Andino to Izturis?

I wouldn't say prefer, but I am quite enamored of him and I think that's the point. If he keeps this up, he can take over for Izturis when his contract is up.

For those interested, in Norfolk, Rich Hill (through Four Innings), 1H 0R 2BB 4SO. With a pitch count of 66 (40 for strikes).

I AM PLEASED.

I wouldn't say prefer, but I am quite enamored of him and I think that's the point. If he keeps this up, he can take over for Izturis when his contract is up.

Well Izturis' contract isnt up until after next season.

Wow... Montanez not playing. Darn, hope that doesn't hurt his momentum.

Montanez jammed his hand in his last at-bat last night so they are just giving him extra rest.

Wow... Montanez not playing. Darn, hope that doesn't hurt his momentum.

Just because its Lou's turn for a good look doesn't mean he's going to play every single day.

I'm fine with them sprinkling Pie in.

Just finished a Red Hook Long Hammer IPA. Its a hot one in NOLA, however, so I think I'm going to up the ante and make a cool margarita.

Archived