5/14 - O's at Royals: Reimold's Debut

J.D.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello campers...

The score seems nice enough. But imagine my dismay when I turned on the big tube only to learn that my DVR mysteriously ignored it's previous setting to record the dang ballgame. So, instead of me getting to catch up, fast-forwarding thru the idiotic MASN commercials, instead I got nothing.

Can anybody tell me what's noteworthy? The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly?

Hello campers...

The score seems nice enough. But imagine my dismay when I turned on the big tube only to learn that my DVR mysteriously ignored it's previous setting to record the dang ballgame. So, instead of me getting to catch up, fast-forwarding thru the idiotic MASN commercials, instead I got nothing.

Cesar, Pie, Huff, and Markakis have been outstanding. Guthrie kind of fell apart. We chased Meche early. Reimold got his first hit after starting out 0-2. Wigginton cooled off just as quickly as he warmed up...

Hello campers...

I can handle this much... The Good = Markakis... he's had quit the evening.

The Bad = Guthrie, again. He's went 5 tonight and gave up 4 ER. He just doesn't seem to have it like he has in the past couple years. Something's gotta be wrong here.

Hello campers...

Roberts is raking, Cesar in the 2 hole has been fantastic, Kakes on fire, Huff solo shot, Wiggy the Rally Killer, Pie hustlin' like a mad man, Nolan looks like a deer in headlights, Guts shaky, bullpen holding for now.

Cesar, Pie, Huff, and Markakis have been outstanding. Guthrie kind of fell apart. We chased Meche early. Reimold got his first hit after starting out 0-2. Wigginton cooled off just as quickly as he warmed up...

That kind a sums it up.

Archived