Jose Lopez - 2B

Wladimir Balentien - LF

Rob Johnson - C

Franklin Gutierrez - CF

Jarrod Washburn - LHP

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hillbetter throw strikes. I dont want Ichiro and company on our basepaths.

Much agree. Hopefully Hill can shake off that last start and chalk it up to just one of those days, not another one of those seasons.

Guest BaltiJo
Hillbetter throw strikes. I dont want Ichiro and company on our basepaths.

It would be a fun challenge for Wieters' arm!

I've got to make it out to Safeco Field at some point, it looks amazing--especially when the roof is open.

one day i'd love to make a tour of all the stadiums. realistically it will probably never happen

one day i'd love to make a tour of all the stadiums. realistically it will probably never happen

With all the Stadium turnover during the past 2 decades (nearly all major league teams have built new stadiums) you should have a very long time ahead of you to make the journey... These stadiums are going to stand for a while. The only 2 I can think of that you would miss would be the Metrodome and the Coliseum.

Knock a couple out per year, it's not as unrealistic as you think. I'm only 24 and have been to Camden Yards, Nationals Park, Citizens Bank Park, PNC Park, Yankee Stadium, Shea Stadium, New Yankee Stadium, CitiField, Miller Park, Wrigley Field & U.S. Cellular Field. All of them were great deals, and i'm going to Fenway in July.

With all the Stadium turnover during the past 2 decades (nearly all major league teams have built new stadiums) you should have a very long time ahead of you to make the journey... These stadiums are going to stand for a while. The only 2 I can think of that you would miss would be the Metrodome and the Coliseum.

well then i better start soon!

...now accepting donations to the travel fund :D

Archived