6/24 Orioles at Marlins, Game 2

Skywalker76

Tell me the last time you saw someone steal home from 1st base.

Well this is the same team that allowed a Marlins hitter to get a base hit on an intentional walk.

We have some sort of mental block when it comes to playing the Marlins. Maybe it's the Florida air, or the nightlife...

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell me the last time you saw someone steal home from 1st base.

Bonifacio is probably the fastest player in the game. And i have seen a player go from first to third on a throwing error by a catcher.. The last half by Pie was ridiculous.. But mistakes happen. Granted it was a crucial one, and a frustrating one, but a mistake nonetheless, in a mistake filled game.

Whatever. This team is so much different from the teams of the last decade. This board is so bipolar sometimes, they can jump on and off the bandwagon on successive nights.

Cheer this team and accept this team for what they are. They are more exciting than anything we have watched since the postseason of 1997

Well, they have held my interest well into June, which is about 5 weeks longer than normal. I was hoping they would get me to pre season football this year...but thats a lot to ask.

Bonifacio is probably the fastest player in the game. And i have seen a player go from first to third on a throwing error by a catcher.. The last half by Pie was ridiculous.. But mistakes happen. Granted it was a crucial one' date=' and a frustrating one, but a mistake nonetheless, in a mistake filled game.[/quote']

I'm just saying, that particular play does not happen in the course of a 162 game season.

It just doesn't, because the players at this level have enough sense to not let it happen.

I'll be shocked if we DON'T win 72 this year.

This team will get better as the year wears on, or at least they should.

Agreed.

We've already seen progression in some of the young starters. And, it's only a matter of time before Wieters figures out Major League pitching.

We'll be fine.

Well this is the same team that allowed a Marlins' hitter to get a base hit on an intentional walk.

We have some sort of mental block when it comes to playing the Marlins. Maybe it's the Florida air, or the nightlife...

When was that play, the 2007 or 2008 season?

Either way, this a different team. Same organization, different team.

When was that play, the 2007 or 2008 season?

Either way, this a different team. Same organization, different team.

I was just pointing out this club just can't seem to beat the Marlins. I think we are 1-10 against them all time or something...

Archived