July 2: Baltimore at Anaheim

Why Not?

Is Thorne ever going to shut up about Mike Scioscia? :cussing:

He's good, yeah, but Joe Torre or Tony La Russa he ain't.

Actually he isin that class IMO, and to answer your question no Thorne has obviously chosen Sciosca for his opposition tribute segment.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually he isin that class IMO, and to answer your question no Thorne has obviously chosen Sciosca for his opposition tribute segment.

And for good reason, he's a hell of a manager. One of the best. I really don't have a problem with it.

And for good reason, he's a hell of a manager. One of the best. I really don't have a problem with it.

Not really unusual for broadcasters to talk about the opponent, especially in the first game of a series.

The O's would at least be internationally relevant for once if we signed Chapman and Sano. Plus we need to take risks to compete in the future being in the AL East with Boston, Tampa Bay, and the Rays.

Anyway, that's off topic a bit. Guthrie through three without giving up a run!!

Now for God's sake guys, let's wake up these sleeping bats!

I agree with you on MS. A very good manager, my problem is Thorne. He gets under my skin.

Yup. That's my underlying point. He gets too excited for good things the other team does, particularly NYY and BOS. He's gotten better at pronouncing players' names, but that __ RBI HR stuff tips the cow for me. :laughlol:

The O's would at least be internationally relevant for once if we signed Chapman and Sano. Plus we need to take risks to compete in the future being in the AL East with Boston, Tampa Bay, and the Rays.

Anyway, that's off topic a bit. Guthrie through three without giving up a run!!

Now for God's sake guys, let's wake up these sleeping bats!

I agree, but it's a tall order against Mr. Lackey & the LAA defense.

Oh :bs:

I've a theory: sometimes blue awards the out based on the degree of difficulty of the play rather than whether the runner beat the throw. :laughlol:

Tis true, but the umps have made the right calls tonight, IMO.

Archived