July 2: Baltimore at Anaheim

Why Not?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When Reimold runs hard on the bases, he looks a little bit lizard-like... like his head is jutting out in front of the rest of him...

I agree. I wish Reimold will increase his running game. Looks like he can be a 20/20 guy.

Have you been to Great American Ballpark?

Yeah, I went back a couple years later to see. It seemed kinda phony to me, with the fake steamboat thingees.

People are nice there though. It's like going back in a time warp: Something will happen and fans will say "Golly gee!" Very polite folks.

Yeah, I went back a couple years later to see. It seemed kinda phony to me, with the fake steamboat thingees.

People are nice there though. It's like going back in a time warp: Something will happen and fans will say "Golly gee!" Very polite folks.

Ahh, that's good to know... that's been on my to do list for a couple of years now.

Reminds me of Miller Park in Milwaukee, the folks there were extremely nice and kept referring to Miller Park as "our park."

When Reimold runs hard on the bases, he looks a little bit lizard-like... like his head is jutting out in front of the rest of him...

He definitely has a distinctive stride, not as upright as most guys.

Speaking of running, Vlad looked awful trying to leg out that grounder, yikes.

Archived