It’s time! Upsets, live look in, news, it’s March Madness! (In game, pre & post game)

O's are Legends

Please don't gloat about this. It will be like when you gloated that you knew GT would beat MD because they're a bad matchup, yet they didn't win for the reasons you thought they would. Your argument was that Kansas would only have to play one of Mich St/MD and one of GTown/Ohio St. That is still likely to happen. Even if it doesn't happen, it was about how the teams were selected, not how things play out. You agreed that the bracket had the toughest 2/3 seed combo as well.

I have nothing to gloat about.

I said the hand wringing over their bracket was bs and it was.

OSU had the real gripe, not Kansas.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have nothing to gloat about.

I said the hand wringing over their bracket was bs and it was.

OSU had the real gripe, not Kansas.

Both had a gripe. And yes, you're certainly right about your first comment. So why you're making follow up comments that are attempting to show how right you were is beyond me.

Both had a gripe. And yes, you're certainly right about your first comment. So why you're making follow up comments that are attempting to show how right you were is beyond me.
LOL...if there has ever been an example of the pot calling the kettle black, this is it.

Kansas is in for a dogfight here with No Iowa. This will most likely be a nailbiter at the end. No Iowa just plays that slow down game that milks the clock. I didn't really buy that Kansas had the easiest 8/9 game and today is proving it. I guaruntee you Kansas would have much rather taken their shot at a team that was willing to play a more up tempo style like Cal or Wake.

My bracket already sucks, can't have New Mexico losing! And yeah, I agree ccbird, No. Iowa is better than what they were given credit for, I also didn't see them as being worse than the other 8/9's.

Kansas looks done. Brackets completely busted. No Iowa is a pretty damn good team. I think they'll have a good chance against Mich St/Maryland.

I wouldn't say done at this point, but that was a huge 3 and stop No. Iowa just made. I think they can be pressed if MD does happen to play them.

Archived