4/2/10 O's vs Yanks on ESPN

isestrex

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This announcer is so much a Yankee fan:

"The best managers and GMs plan by saying 'what if' at every position and are looking to fill those voids."

Gary Thorne:

"That's what the O's did with the infield, and why Lugo showed up yesterday, just in case."

The Yankee homer:

"And that's gotta be so hard on the clubhouse, a real adversity that you're imposing."

:confused:

The guy is really getting under my skin.

This announcer is so much a Yankee fan:

"The best managers and GMs plan by saying 'what if' at every position and are looking to fill those voids."

Gary Thorne:

"That's what the O's did with the infield, and why Lugo showed up yesterday, just in case."

The Yankee homer:

"And that's gotta be so hard on the clubhouse, a real adversity that you're imposing."

:confused:

The guy is really getting under my skin.

Do you mean Buck Showalter? He is a former Yankee manager, after all.

Do you mean Buck Showalter? He is a former Yankee manager, after all.

Oh, okay. Guess we just are that bad, and it's good for me to just listen and learn. Yankee gods, they know best. I should have known that.

;)

Oh, okay. Guess we just are that bad, and it's good for me to just listen and learn. Yankee gods, they know best. I should have known that.

;)

I'm just saying that probably explains why he's biased towards the Yankees. Not saying I agree with him (in fact, I've had the TV on mute for most of the game :laughlol:).

Archived