4/6 O's vs. Rays OPENING DAY

adamwolff11

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently you're not... One step to the 1st base side of the plate is not "up the line"..

Good job by Millwood to avoid any more damage.

I think his problem is: it wasn't a perfect throw. About that, he's right, but Pie allowed Wieters to make a play and that's all I'd ask of my outfielders.

Gary Torne is horrific. He can't identify any of the pitches thrown and has brought up Pies arm more then once. Pie has a very strong arm, idk what game he's watching.

No, a good 25 of the other teams PbP guys are "horrific." Thorne has quirks, and yes, cant identify a pitch with a gun to his head, but I'll take those quirks and mistakes over the absolute ice picks to the head you get from other teams PbP guys.

Gary Torne is horrific. He can't identify any of the pitches thrown and has brought up Pies arm more then once. Pie has a very strong arm, idk what game he's watching.

Get used to it, because they're gonna trying to make it a storyline or talking point all season, whether it's true or not. Dempsey was talking about it in the pre-game show. I've never heard them criticize Pie's arm before this game.

Wieters hung Millwood out to dry. He'll be lucky to get through the sixth now, if they bother to send him out. Quite a difference between 81 through five and 92, especially when the fifth was a 28-pitch inning, and the shutout is no longer preserved.

Archived