Sign on here

HersheyBird

Tickets already bought. I don't feel duped or fooled into anything. I will support this franchise no matter what. I know I have a reputation on this board for complaining a tad too much. That is because I care about the franchise and the city it represents. I don't believe in giving up.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are gone. I can't stand to watch this once storied franchise crumble any further.

Should have offered them up to somebody who would go to the game. Your money is gone either way, so it's not like this is some grand gesture that is going to get anyone to listen to you.

Sometimes symbolic gestures just make you look bad.

Should have offered them up to somebody who would go to the game. Your money is gone either way, so it's not like this is some grand gesture that is going to get anyone to listen to you.

The Camden green that will be there instead sends a much better message IMO...

I give him kudos for having the courage to do that.

The more Camden green in the stands, the more pressure will be on MacPhail to actually take some drastic measures to improve the team or his job status will start to come into question if it already isn't...

Not about the money.

The Camden green that will be there instead sends a much better message IMO...

I give him kudos for having the courage to do that.

The more Camden green in the stands, the more pressure will be on MacPhail to actually take some drastic measures to improve the team.

Yes. This memorial day weekend I too will salute this courageous act of shredding your tickets to see a professional baseball game. Stay resolute my friend and teach these nefarious villains where it truly hurts, in the pocketbooks of these soulless beings.

What we need to do is get rid of Ebeneezer MacPhail and get ourselves a guy like Jack Zduriencik from Seattle. Now that's a man of action who isn't afraid to make the moves this team needs. He's shown that he can sell prospects for a TOR and bring in only the choicest of premium bats. In just one offseason he was able to make moves to acquire Ryan Garko, Casey Kotchman, Mike Sweeney, Erik Bedard, Eric Byrnes, Corey Patterson, Chone Figgins, Milton Bradley. He's got the formula to win in the incredibly strong AL East, and thus can dominate the AL West. We need to do whatever it takes to hire this guy away from Seattle and can MacFailed. When Angelos sees the empty seat from the shredded ticket, that will be the courageous straw that broke the cowardly camels back. Never give up! Never surrender! Until tyranny is defeated.

Yes. This memorial day weekend I too will salute this courageous act of shredding your tickets to see a professional baseball game. Stay resolute my friend and teach these nefarious villains where it truly hurts, in the pocketbooks of these soulless beings.

What we need to do is get rid of Ebeneezer MacPhail and get ourselves a guy like Jack Zduriencik from Seattle. Now that's a man of action who isn't afraid to make the moves this team needs. He's shown that he can sell prospects for a TOR and bring in only the choicest of premium bats. In just one offseason he was able to make moves to acquire Ryan Garko, Casey Kotchman, Mike Sweeney, Erik Bedard, Eric Byrnes, Corey Patterson, Chone Figgins, Milton Bradley. He's got the formula to win in the incredibly strong AL East, and thus can dominate the AL West. We need to do whatever it takes to hire this guy away from Seattle and can MacFailed. When Angelos sees the empty seat from the shredded ticket, that will be the courageous straw that broke the cowardly camels back. Never give up! Never surrender! Until tyranny is defeated.

Solid post.

Hey I think an attendance boycott is a great idea.

I feel bad for those who were duped into buying tickets and baseball packages to watch this team.

The Orioles obviously don't care about what they are fielding for a ML squad nowadays as long as they are committed to a plan...

I think it is more likely that they are stunned with how so much went so wrong so fast.

Archived