Sign on here

HersheyBird

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTerp is one of the biggest O's fans you'll ever meet. I daresay he'd crawl on his hands and knees through Hell just to watch the O's play. :)

Ditto Joe.........I'm a real sicky........Camden Yards is a home away from home for me.....even if we go 0-162........

Well... they don't have the necessary players in the minors for a turnover. As for trades... it's takes two there and sometimes maybe the other parties aren't being cooperative.

you just said the organization was healthier. then, you contradict yourself with the "we dont have the necessary players in the minors" quote. We aren't better off then when AM took over, we are worse.

What is AM paying you to come on here ever night and shutting down the naysyaers?

I would say the majority of posters on this board are very pro-MacPhail. He's pretty much like Teflon on here.

Some folks are willing to give him two more years maybe even three.

They keep making excuses and think that he's going to do the things that will turn the Orioles into a contender, when it is pretty obvious that he's repeating what he did in Chicago, with a similar result...

I would say the majority of posters on this board are very pro-MacPhail. He's pretty much like Teflon on here.

Some folks are willing to give him two more years maybe even three...

Well why wouldn't you give him several more years? Afterall he is righting the ship, isn't he?

He righted it by punching a hole in the stern to even things out...

I feel your pain my friend. Too many here give Andy a pass and for many reasons, none bigger than the Atkins signing, he must be gone yesterday.

What is AM paying you to come on here every night to shut down the naysayers?

It's alright. You can admit you are a Yankees fan just here to piss on real Orioles fans. We'd respect you slight more if you would just come clean.

Actually, you're probably a Sox fan. That's why you have those tickets in the first place, which you absolutely did not shred.

Either way, it just makes you a sad little person to come and kick another team's fans when they are down.

It's alright. You can admit you are a Yankees fan just here to piss on real Orioles fans. We'd respect you slight more if you would just come clean.

Actually, you're probably a Sox fan. That's why you have those tickets in the first place, which you absolutely did not shred.

Either way, it just makes you a sad little person to come and kick another team's fans when they are down.

sad commentary.

Attention OH members. This is another post that questions others fandom.

Dude if you want to throw your money away to watch a subpar product go right ahead. I too was one of those guys several years ago. I was living in California at the time. I purchased MLB Extra Innings just to watch my beloved O's. Those days are now long gone. When the powers that be decide to give a **** about the product they put out there then maybe so will I.

Your post stinks of blind homerism and frankly I'm sick of seeing such posts. This team stinks, plain and simple. Do you honestly enjoy yourself at the games? Whether you believe it or not, your attendance is going to the pocket Angelos. I'm glad the fans stopped showing up. I work damn hard for my money and I know that I wouldn't blow it to watch this sorry excuse of a baseball team.

Cheer them on all you want. I will do that same because I'm an Orioles fan. However, don't question my fandom because I'm not buying a ticket to support my team or questioning the state of the club. There are glaring needs with this club that have not even been remotely addressed.

Yeah what you said.

Archived