6/6: Red Sox at O's

ScottieBaseball

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scottie,

Are you at the game? Are the guys in the press booth commenting on the tag up from 1st to 2nd? Adam's arm is much too strong for that to happen there. He just had yet another brain fart.

Yeah, I'm here. Not much chatter in the box right now, everyone's just kind of documenting this mess.

Scottie,

Are you at the game? Are the guys in the press booth commenting on the tag up from 1st to 2nd? Adam's arm is much too strong for that to happen there. He just had yet another brain fart.

Perhaps Jones needs to be chewing on Gas-X instead of gum. Might help stop those brain farts...

So, we'll find out of Ohman has any sprinkles of that Fairy Dust left... of any more Flubber in his bottle... or whatever he's had this year until recently...

He's coming back down to Planet Earth. He was pitching over his head earlier, and he did that when there was nobody else in the BP who was worth a damn. But you can't blame the guy for having his great streak wind down...

What are the chances that DH will see time at closer? I hope soon.

Oh, I think it's just a matter of when, not if. And I can understand how they don't wanna do it instantly... they wanna give him a chance to get used to coming out of the BP first...

Archived