• 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Hate to say it, but... 1 2

• 20 replies
    • 2.9k views
  3. Rajai Davis a Target 1 2 3 4 6

• 88 replies
    • 6.7k views

• I agree with this. I could see a similar situation as Austin Hays. Elias hasn't been bashful to trade veterans. Hays, Mancini, could see the same of Mullins at the deadline. And he'd be a valuable piece if they did trade him. 
    • Anyone who thinks the Orioles would give a pitcher who has never thrown a single pitch in MLB $300 million dollars is simply not living in the real world. There is ZERO chance of Sasaki being an Oriole.
    • I read Alonso’s stats and it doesn’t jump at me or anything .  But here we are, watching him smashing clutch home runs in playoffs . I can’t help but wonder if he might be our FA target ? 
    • Honestly had hard time sleeping last night so I did in fact take something to help.  It helped going to sleep but I woke up grouchy.  I am not so sure why I feel so down about the Orioles when we have three straight winning seasons and I would of gave my pinky finger to do that four years ago.  But this laying down and quietly exiting the playoffs never once getting a lead and never looking good it mentally tough.   I know I should still love Gunnar but the dude cant throw the ball to first base.  Only knows how to run to second to throw to first on DP.  Hardly ever tosses it to the second base.  He also just went to sleep after the all star break.   Feels like we might just become Toronto.  A bunch of hyped players who never do anything at all.