• 158 replies
    • 11k views
    • 161 replies
    • 9k views
    • 160 replies
    • 7.8k views
    • 220 replies
    • 10.4k views
    • I don’t mind Baumann being here And im not really for DFA’ing him because I think there is a lot to work with. That said, today was very frustrating. Yes, the one hit was bad luck and McKenna got a bad jump but the 2 walks, when you are up 11-0, were infuriating.
    • This aged well. I guess he could hit water if he fell out of a boat (I fixed that for you—if you’re going to use a cliche, at least know what it is). But yes, I watch almost every game. I watch Norfolk too. I guess I’m just not going to freak out over small sample sizes when a guy has a track record.
    • Ideally, Elias/the O's would like to create room for Mayo.  No doubt Sig/Elias has different projections they are working on as far as which players to keep and which to trade/resign.  Mayo is one of the top prospects in baseball w/ some of the best power/EVs in the game, not just the minors.  If he can't play adequate MLB 3B defense, someone needs to go between him, Mountcastle or O'Hearn at 1B/DH between the trade deadline and opening day 2025.   Alternatively, Mayo has to learn the OF, which doesn't really make sense because the bat seemse MLB ready.
    • He was no worse than the Cinn ace closer. I suppose Cinn will be cutting him by tomorrow morning Bauman may be the odd guy out but he has  a live arm and will pitch somewhere in the ML