Jamey Carroll - SS

Joe Mauer - C

Justin Morneau - DH

Josh Willingham - LF

Chris Parmelee - 1B

Danny Valencia - 3B

Ben Revere - RF

Alexi Casilla - 2B

Francisco Liriano - RHP (9-10, 5.09 ERA)

http://mlb.mlb.com/mediacenter/ :)

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

c

Don't expect a cakewalk again for OFFNY for game thread honors this season. Don Quixote has shown some great potential in the preseason. He followed that up with the Opening Day thread yesterday. Shocked and flustered, OFFNY resorted to dirty pool today by posting the game thread well before the lineups were posted.

It should be a tough, gritty battle this year between the veteran game threader and the upstart rookie. It's a long season, and it should be really interesting.

:laughlol: :laughlol: :laughlol:

It won't be that interesting, I promise; I haven't had much else to do on some days as my never-ending effective unemployment continues (technically, severe underemployment, but what I get isn't enough to do s^%*). I will be away from the games tonight and tomorrow since tonight is a night at the theater, and tomorrow is a day at my parents' house, where high-speed Internet service does not exist (though MASN does, so at least I'll get to watch that one). Occasionally, though, I'm sure I'll fulfill duties rather capably. :laughlol:

Enjoy the game, everyone....

Archived