ORIOLES vs. TIGERS 3/30

OFFNY

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going off what Buck has said. He's given no indication that Matusz is being sent down. And you never answered earlier. Who do YOU think has EARNED it if not Matusz? Wada? Based on what?

I would give Simon the spot start against the Yankees on the 10th and then Id give the ball to Wada the following week against the whitesox and let Matusz go to aaa and continue to build on the success he has had this spring and bring him up late may early june assuming he's pitching well. Wada was signed here to be a starter I mean the guy was a cy young winner in a pretty talented league in Japan.

For the Orioles in the ninth, Travis Adair at third, Glynn Davis at first, Jim Johnson on the mound. After getting the first two batters, Johnson implodes with back-to-back two-out walks and a triple given up to that Plagman fool (ARGH!). Tigers 6, Orioles 4. Two out.

I would give Simon the spot start against the Yankees on the 10th and then Id give the ball to Wada the following week against the whitesox and let Matusz go to aaa and continue to build on the success he has had this spring and bring him up late may early june assuming he's pitching well. Wada was signed here to be a starter I mean the guy was a cy young winner in a pretty talented league in Japan.

Like you said, we'll have to agree to disagree. Simon has been the picture of inconsistency and whether or not you can call the league Wada pitched in "widely" talented is arguable. Yes, he was brought here to be a starting pitcher but so was Eveland and we saw what happened to him.

Like you said, we'll have to agree to disagree. Simon has been the picture of inconsistency and whether or not you can call the league Wada pitched in "widely" talented is arguable. Yes, he was brought here to be a starting pitcher but so was Eveland and we saw what happened to him.

Archived