Mora and Tejada

Belkast

Iev been hearing Cubs since last week. And Pie would be in a deal.

What would you say the chances are of this deal being pulled off soon? I feel like whenever there is a rumor, the Os spin their wheels until the other team either makes another move or just tired of dealing with us all together. Should I put my skepticism about the Os on hold and actually be optimistic about them doing something for once?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I'm hearing that Pie is the centerpiece. Things could change next week though once Boras and ARod officially reveal there price tag.

I would have to believe that the higher the price tag would be for Arod, the better Tejada looks to a team that needs a bat at the SS/3B part of the field...

By the way..i cant bite my tongue any longer.. Mora and Miggy are not good for the clubhouse.

I was waiting for you to say something. I don't want to get into specifics but I hear they cause ALOT of tension with everyone.

What would you say the chances are of this deal being pulled off soon? I feel like whenever there is a rumor, the Os spin their wheels until the other team either makes another move or just tired of dealing with us all together. Should I put my skepticism about the Os on hold and actually be optimistic about them doing something for once?

Well, if its with the Cubbies, we have made deal with them when we had the two headed monster. ;)

From what Belkast was saying, and I believe Peace was talking about this too, was the fact that our FO is being looked at in a different light. I really have a feeling this could be the key to pulling off trades this offseason. More teams will deal with us if we can pull off some quick manuvers.

Well, if its with the Cubbies, we have made deal with them when we had the two headed monster. ;)

From what Belkast was saying, and I believe Peace was talking about this too, was the fact that our FO is being looked at in a different light. I really have a feeling this could be the key to pulling off trades this offseason. More teams will deal with us if we can pull off some quick manuvers.

Yeah I think AM has made it clear around MLB that he is the man.

I was waiting for you to say something. I don't want to get into specifics but I hear they cause ALOT of tension with everyone.

Look i never had problems with interviewing both of them. Very willing to talk. But what really gets me is the way they lead on an off the field. To whine about switching positions still gets me irked. And the way Mora argued with Millar a couple years ago confuses me. These guys need a change of scenery.

Cancer is cancer and not a good analogy for ANYTHING.

A Latino Clique is simply a case of language and cultural barriers that exist in ALL MLB clubhouses. I wouldn't categorize the term as racist.

Clubhouse cancer has always been a term that offended me. Comparing baseball players attitudes to cancer is quite heartless IMO.

Let's say that Mora and Tejada may be clubhouse infections , hell even calling them walking STD's is more palpable than the dreaded " C " word.

Sorry , just a mini-rant.

I can't believe me and you are the only ones who thought this was a big deal.

I did too, but I fell out of my chair when I read this!!!! I've now picked myself up off the floor and have recovered. That said I would love for the O's to get rid of our Miguel and get a better Miguel!!!

Archived