Mora and Tejada

Belkast

This may have been talked about already I'm not sure, but I want to get other opinions on this. How many of you look at Mora and Tejada as being a cancer in the clubhouse? I totally feel they divide the clubhouse. I also can not stand the lack of hustle on the field. I just think they are not what this team needs right now. What are your thoughts?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think so. They both want to win, and both are leaders. But they also both have complained publicly in the papers. If a leader in the clubhouse complains publicly, that carries a lot of weight with the other players.

They both have come across as "crybabies" in the paper, which I agree that is sending the wrong message. Mackus- I'm curious how you felt about Tejada using the papers to try to get traded.

I have no inside connections...However, losing begets losing. It is time to

clean house. I like Bedard, however if he does not want to sign an extenion

this year (now)...we owe (F/O) to look what we can get for him, we do NOT

have to trade this winter (that makes his value more). Miggy was to be our

our center piece of the team and we did not build around him. If you were

Miggy how do you feel. 10 years of losing is too much. Throw whatever

playbook everyone has been using (handed down from Peter) in the trash.

Well there has been talk of a Latino clique in the clubhouse that Mora, Tejada and Hernandez supposedly lead. Cliques in a clubhouse are not a good thing. However, I would say Tejada and Mora are only problems when the club is losing and they bring down the rest of the club when that happens instead of trying to pick it up...

Are their complaints self promoting or self aggrandizing? Do they ridicule heir teammates? Or, are they just frustrated? I mean, what's not to complain about? I know it's easier, but when the team is playing well they seem to be some of the biggest cheerleaders......... So, I don't know:confused:

Archived