Mora and Tejada

Belkast

He doesn't have the B12 to keep him consistent...

Isn't B12 one of the vitamins people with mild depression are supposed to take to help regulate mood? Perhaps stopping his B12 injections (even if there were steroids in them too there pretty definitely was real B12 as well) did cause mood changes for Tejada (and/or Mora as he was probably one of the other players taking the injections).

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, its also irresponsible for you to think said person who is talking about "latino cliques" would be racist.

What are you on about AgentOrange?

I just asked for some evidence beyond the same oft-repeated nonsense and a clear definition of what exactly a "Latino clique" is for the terms of this discussion.

The first person to introduce then term "racist" to this discussion was you.

What are you on about AgentOrange?

I just asked for some evidence beyond the same oft-repeated nonsense and a clear definition of what exactly a "Latino clique" is for the terms of this discussion.

The first person to introduce then term "racist" to this discussion was you.

I don't want to get this thread shut down. I will speak to you from now on through PM. Check it.

I don't post often but I do check in half a dozen times a day. When I do the first thing I do is search for Bigbird posts then I wait the annoying 30 seconds and do the same thing for Belkast! Here they are at the same time, this is, this is just great. Refresh, refresh, refresh....

Here's one...................look for 5 trades this winter. Very good chance we make a run at Cabrera once Tejada is unloaded.

Bigbird / Belkast,

What is the sooner you think we could realistically expect to see a trade go down? Getting a little anxious here.

Tejada could be moved next week at the GM meetings. Lots of teams are waiting to see if they are players for ARod.

I was told the Cubs package would most likely include Pie, Marshall, and 2 prospects.

Archived