Orioles vs Yankees 4/24/2011 The Brawls?

weams

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are just not a good team. Good teams find ways to get out of innings like that. A promising comeback ruined. Puts a sour taste in my mouth.

Got out of a jam in the 10th. Only so many jams you can put yourself into them before it bites you in the ass.

Andino made a bad throw, but you're not describing the play accurately IMO. It was sharply hit and he made a really nice play just to glove the ball. I don't think Hardy or Izturis even touch that ball. Andino has great range.

The Yankees now have three different lucky things in just this inning. I can't believe how many things are going against us. Wet infield on the Jeter ball made that play impossible. He has two swinging bunts today.

Very unlucky inning for the Orioles there, but you make your own luck.

make it or break it time, this either pisses off the vets so much that they start actually batting or the team implodes badly. At this point, I suspect the latter. Lack of a middle order punch is the 800 lb gorilla. At this point, Lee will probably retire because nobody is going to give him big bucks, Vlad looks done too. Just disgusting how a promising season evaporates.

Arguing the bad call in the 9th. If you have evidence that we are a good baseball team, feel free to share.

When our offense wakes up, you will see we are a pretty good baseball team. It will take time as we already see that. No worries, we'll get it going.

I've got to say that there are a bunch of folks in this thread that make me ashamed to be an Orioles' fan.

That is a dumb thing to say. People are venting. If you cant deal with it dont read the thread. How hard is that?

Archived