vs. RAYS 5/08

OFFNY

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick Markakis is my goat of the year. I'm sorry but I just don't get it with him. ZERO personality (he even had an uuuummmm in his mother's day message) ZERO leadership ZERO fire. Same lame routine after every pitch (tap bat on foot, touch back, slap bat, make sure stubble and Under Armour looks cool).

Bad bunt by Izzy, but at least he got it down. Anybody else remember Andino in a similar situation in KC (or somewhere) and being totally unable to perform. hey Nick the title of "Captain Popup" is still wide open, but you're making a play for it. Keep up the good work.

Oh good, Rapada to the rescue. Maybe this will be the last time we see him, because someone has to go when Hardy comes back. Why do I have no confidence in this guy? Are the fans in a September mood along with the team?

Bergy stinks! He doesn't understand the concept of pitching.

9 more posts after all these years, huh ? No biggie. You can just sign up with a new username, if you haven´t already.

Oh good, Rapada to the rescue. Maybe this will be the last time we see him, because someone has to go when Hardy comes back. Why do I have no confidence in this guy? Are the fans in a September mood along with the team?

Lefties are hitting .150 against him. With this lefty laiden lineup, I'd love to see Rapada pitch 2 innings if he can.

Lefties are hitting .150 against him. With this lefty laiden lineup, I'd love to see Rapada pitch 2 innings if he can.

Agreed, but I would have loved it even more if Nick had gotten a better read on that ball.

Archived