Has a pic been done of complacent reynolds replacing the statue of Babe Ruth outisde the stadium. I know I would much rather go to Camden Yards and see a statue of Reynolds eating seeds than one of Babe Ruth. Can we send that #$&%#ing statue of Ruth back to New York. Maybe the O's are cursed by that statue. Is there any statues of great O's outside Yankee Stadium or Fenway?

Can;t believe this hasn't been made a classic thread. Did anyone do shirts yet? Because I would definitely buy one.

Has a pic been done of complacent reynolds replacing the statue of Babe Ruth outisde the stadium. I know I would much rather go to Camden Yards and see a statue of Reynolds eating seeds than one of Babe Ruth. Can we send that #$&%#ing statue of Ruth back to New York. Maybe the O's are cursed by that statue. Is there any statues of great O's outside Yankee Stadium or Fenway?

Can;t believe this hasn't been made a classic thread. Did anyone do shirts yet? Because I would definitely buy one.

When he was growing up, Ruth's family lived on Conway St. in what is now the outfield at Oriole Park. He started his professional career with the International League Baltimore Orioles. (It was then the Eastern League but it became the modern day International League). The statue is of Ruth as a young man.

• 1 month later...

http://www.fangraphs.com/not/index.php/mark-reynolds-perhaps-not-as-complacent-as-we-once-thought/

In the ninth inning of Wednesday’s thrilling game against the Red Sox, Nolan Reimold hit a two out double to tie the game at three and Mark Reynolds went absolutely bonkers.

It appears that a mea culpa is in order. Mr. Reynolds, on behalf of everyone who drew conclusions about your character based on a single photograph, I apologize. BUT, on behalf of everyone who participated in perpetuating this meme by photoshopping that image of you into other photographs to humorous effect, I do not apologize. Those photoshops were hilarious.