Anybody want to work up something for this quote from this morning's Marketwatch?:

"Let's face it: This [Netflix] is a stock that swings more wildly than Mark Reynolds of the Baltimore Orioles who set baseball's single-season strikeout record by whiffing 223 times in 2009."

From Rex Crum's typically fluffy column on the popular Marketwatch website: "Netflix Swings Wildly, But Keeps Barreling Ahead" http://www.marketwatch.com/video/ass...0-91005F8890B3 The comparison begins 45 seconds into the piece.

You'll have to upon an account with a website that will store your photo's. I use www.photobucket.com Once you have an account, you link your photo's via an image link on the thread post (up in the bar that sits above your post as you type it). It took me a bit to figure it out.

Untrue.

Right click on just about any website image and hit "view picture." Copy/paste the URL into the image box, and that works fine, as well.

Untrue.

Right click on just about any website image and hit "view picture." Copy/paste the URL into the image box, and that works fine, as well.

I always rehost it first. That way you don't have to worry about the image disappearing on you.

1. Copy the URL first, like MrOrange82 said.

2. Go to http://www.imgur.com

3. Click the Web button.

8TWqt.png

4. Paste in the URL and click Upload.

TMgZN.png

4B. If you're using one of your own images, click the Computer button, navigate to your image, and select it.

5. Copy the code from "Message Boards" and paste it into your post here.

wUkg4.png

• Upvote 1

Untrue.

I'm not going to argue, but what I said was how I did it. If you have (had) a better way, I did not know about it. For you to just say UNTRUE is like I was misleading... whatever

I'm not going to argue, but what I said was how I did it. If you have (had) a better way, I did not know about it. For you to just say UNTRUE is like I was misleading... whatever

You said "you'll have to"...i.e., doing it your way is necessary, rather than a workable option. That was untrue.

You said "you'll have to"...i.e., doing it your way is necessary, rather than a workable option. That was untrue.
Are you a full, or a part-time 'Forum Police" officer? In any event, you deserve a medal.. good job officer!