vs. Indians 7/15

RavNMadMan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arrieta is definitely the best pitcher currently in the Orioles starting rotation, regardless of whether he was the best earlier in the season when Britton and Guthrie were doing well.

Even after that bomb, I have to agree. 5 R in 5 IP is the best I've seen in a while.

Bah! Jinx in the worst possible way! As soon as I call out Arrieta for being our current best pitcher, he takes it to five runs in five innings. Lovely.

Oh well -- you know what? I'll take 5 runs. Better than what we've been seeing. If we can hold CLE to 5 runs for an entire game, that's an accomplishment we haven't been able to match for what seems like an eternity.

I would say he's the 4th worst behind Country Joe, My Man Angel, and CB "Convoy" Bucknor.

I'd agree with that. Hernandez and Bucknor are probably the two worst. The thing is, they all live for confrontation and throwing someone out. MLB needs to get a better hold of their umpires.

Not to keep beating up on the guy..but Felix Pie has YET to hit a home run this season with a little less than twice as many plate appearances as Reimold. Reimold now has 5 with 15 RBI's. He is also hitting some 40 points higher than Pie. Pie's defense cant be that much better. For a fast guy Pie doesnt steal bases well either. Im still baffled by this.

If Vlad is going to hang around after his DL stint and Luke is foregoing surgery, the writing is on the wall for Felix, IMO.

Archived