Luke Scott Appreciation Thread

ChaosLex

Luke's Oriole numbers: .262/.342/.485, 84 HR, 236 RBI in 1,795 PA. He always seemed like a good teammate. Best of luck to Luke when he's not playing the Orioles.

Tied for 25th in career homers as an Oriole, with Larry Sheets and Brian Roberts. Come to think of it, he was kind of a new version of Larry Sheets, just a bit more consistent. He also had a career line with the O's that's very similar to Fred Lynn's.

I always thought his streakiness was WAAAY overblown.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely will miss him. I remember seeing him hit a homer in Wieters debut game, I think he actually hit two...but the one I saw, it was one of the hardest hit balls I've ever seen. It was an absolute bullet. Against the Tigers, of course :)

Career slash line against the Tigers: .358 /.488/.896 1.384

Two things I can do with out:

1. Luke Scott (and it had nothing to do with politics).

2. Appreciation Threads. Of all the nerdy, useless things that can be found on message boards, these threads stand above the rest.

Old#5fan is that you?

Two things I can do with out:

1. Luke Scott (and it had nothing to do with politics).

2. Appreciation Threads. Of all the nerdy, useless things that can be found on message boards, these threads stand above the rest.

I'm much more of a fan of hipster dudes who're way too cool to participate in appreciation threads, except to note how uncool they are. Now I'm going back to leaning against a wall, smoking some brand of cigs nobody else has ever heard of, and tilting my fedora just right.

I'm much more of a fan of hipster dudes who're way too cool to participate in appreciation threads, except to note how uncool they are. Now I'm going back to leaning against a wall, smoking some brand of cigs nobody else has ever heard of, and tilting my fedora just right.

My fedora has a handlebar mustache.

Walls are passe.

Luke's Oriole numbers: .262/.342/.485, 84 HR, 236 RBI in 1,795 PA. He always seemed like a good teammate. Best of luck to Luke when he's not playing the Orioles.

Sounds like a member of the O's HOF if you ask me. :D

I'll miss Luke, I'll miss his bromance with Felix, I'll miss his off color remarks, and I'll mostly miss those stretches where he could carry the entire team offensively.

Best of luck Luke. You'll be missed

52374891.jpg

Archived