Roch: Trade talks with Jones are "intensifying" again?

ChaosLex

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes I know who he is. I've been reading his posts for the last 5 years. Care to enlighten me on who he is? Am I missing something?

He is everything and nothing. He is unicorn horns and the landing spot of rainbows. His senses have been sharpened to a point beyond reason, and he communes with the Ghosts of Baseball's Past and Future. Oh, and he looks a lot like this guy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH6EatZnv0bsPBVwDWjzMKtUrR33Q6pvKrqEM2DQim2Xj6HTsvtvpPyvsVlw

He is everything and nothing. He is unicorn horns and the landing spot of rainbows. His senses have been sharpened to a point beyond reason, and he communes with the Ghosts of Baseball's Past and Future. Oh, and he looks a lot like this guy:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH6EatZnv0bsPBVwDWjzMKtUrR33Q6pvKrqEM2DQim2Xj6HTsvtvpPyvsVlw

This makes sense. To me... he's a dreamer. And so am I. So I respect him even though he doesn't respect me and my measly 50 posts. Sign Prince!

I think its funny how people brace themselves for some "assault" because they don't have a million posts. Seriously, if you form coherent arguments and can spell, I don't even notice how many posts people have. Trust me, there are plenty of seasoned posters who absorb all kinds of grief for moments of stupidity.

I think its funny how people brace themselves for some "assault" because they don't have a million posts. Seriously, if you form coherent arguments and can spell, I don't even notice how many posts people have. Trust me, there are plenty of seasoned posters who absorb all kinds of grief for moments of stupidity.

FWIW, I've found you much less persuasive since you changed your avatar.

Archived