Rosenthal: O's and A's are teams most interested in Manny Ramirez

ChaosLex

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the purposes of the 18 seconds I pay attention to this thread, I'm going to assume Rosenthal is a moron. And now I will begin pretending this thread does not exist at all.

Alternative response: man, I sure am glad we signed Fielder, Darvish, Wilson, and Cespedes, and equally glad we drafted so well over the last 15 years. Otherwise, this news might upset me.

He wouldn't be on the roster until the end of May. So we would be able to keep one of Flaherty or Miller as a RH DH bat, supplemented by Wieters and Reynolds. If Manny came back after 50 G's, we would have to dump Flaherty/Miller for him. That would be OK, if they aren't hitting but if they are you have to release Manny and eat his 1M salary. If they suck, then Manny is a RH DH.

He wouldn't be on the roster until the end of May. So we would be able to keep one of Flaherty or Miller as a RH DH bat, supplemented by Wieters and Reynolds. If Manny came back after 50 G's, we would have to dump Flaherty/Miller for him. That would be OK, if they aren't hitting but if they are you have to release Manny and eat his 1M salary. If they suck, then Manny is a RH DH.

Manny is a 39 year-old PED user who can no longer use PEDs. I don't care if the Orioles were planning on paying him in Star Wars Pez dispensers...any transaction involving that guy would be asinine.

Manny is a 39 year-old PED user who can no longer use PEDs. I don't care if the Orioles were planning on paying him in Star Wars Pez dispensers...any transaction involving that guy would be asinine.

I would be insulted if they signed Manny.

Archived