Favorite short-term Oriole?

markdublya

I loved "The Whammer", Sam Horn was another I liked to watch hit.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0uW5fsQyJPFD23xF24wSDL1DsQckGpqYwpbLpuCpXYUDl_bfN

Fernando was kinda cool too.

72464485_display_image.jpg?1321432326

Albert?

I just remember Albert wanting to rake so badly that he wouldn't go to 1b on a hbp. I think that was a multi-homer game.?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just remember Albert wanting to rake so badly that he wouldn't go to 1b on a hbp. I think that was a multi-homer game.?

He may have been an A-hole, but man could he hit! It's a shame he came up lame for us, it would have been fun to watch him healthy.

Got to meet David Newhan Opening Day years ago ON the field...I am 5'9" and about 220 lbs, and i was bigger than HIM! He was very nice and took two or 3 pictures with my wife and I...

Eric Davis by 1 mile, but close behind him (by that mile) was Dewey Evans, and then followed by Flat Breezy, Randall Myers, and can we consider Gregg Olson a short-timer since he only had a few good years for us? LOVED that dudes motion, his nasty sinker/breaking ball, and his would be crazy mustache!

celeb_gregg_olson.html

Got to meet David Newhan Opening Day years ago ON the field...I am 5'9" and about 220 lbs, and i was bigger than HIM! He was very nice and took two or 3 pictures with my wife and I...

Eric Davis by 1 mile, but close behind him (by that mile) was Dewey Evans, and then followed by Flat Breezy, Randall Myers, and can we consider Gregg Olson a short-timer since he only had a few good years for us? LOVED that dudes motion, his nasty sinker/breaking ball, and his would be crazy mustache!

celeb_gregg_olson.html

The Otter had several very good years with us, never really have a bad year actually. As an Oriole, his career ERA was 2.26 with a 1.25 WHIP and 160 saves.

It took 7 pages before someone FINALLY mentioned Rick Sutcliffe, who I was going to add to the list.

Don't forget the late Todd Cruz, who filled a hole at 3rd base when we really needed it filled and helped us win a World Championship in 1983.

Obviously, as many have mentioned, Tito Landrum and Eric Davis have to be at the top of these lists.

Archived