vs. RED SOX 5/21

OFFNY

Like I said, no argument of homerism, but is there anyone outside of Boston that believes that? What's the argument?

37 WAR...

Oh, you're not the one who keeps punching that clock, but honestly, I'd have to just say it was the (relatively) short lived HR proclivity. I don't buy it either, but hey, they can say it all they want, we'll see if the voters think the same come voting time.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some Os fan needs to go sock that Red Sx fan who keeps throwing his glove over the wall in left on deep fly balls- and screaming at Avery. He mustve seen the Yankee game and think he can get away with interference.

If he does it enough, I have to wonder if he can technically be told he's "entering the field of play," and removed.

Oh, you're not the one who keeps punching that clock, but honestly, I'd have to just say it was the (relatively) short lived HR proclivity. I don't buy it either, but hey, they can say it all they want, we'll see if the voters think the same come voting time.

(I'm not a fan of that complaint, myself.)

Some Os fan needs to go sock that Red Sx fan who keeps throwing his glove over the wall in left on deep fly balls- and screaming at Avery. He mustve seen the Yankee game and think he can get away with interference.

I've seen it at least 3 times.....something needs to be done.

Archived