Brian Roberts starting in Bowie tomorrow night

accinfo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good stuff. I wish him well. Brian seems like a genuinely good guy that has played for some dreadful teams in his career. It would be pretty nice to see him contribute to a winning ball club in his career.

That is very exciting. No mattere what happens from here, I am just thrilled for the guy that he feels healthy enough to play.

This is pretty much where I am at. I don't honestly want him back playing in Baltimore but I am very happy he is feeling well enough to try and make it back.

This is pretty much where I am at. I don't honestly want him back playing in Baltimore but I am very happy he is feeling well enough to try and make it back.

It's one thing to say that if he is not the best option that you don't want him to take up a spot, but to say that you flat out don't want him playing for the Orioles is asanine.

If he can still play why wouldn't you want him back in Baltimore? I know that is a real if but I also trust Buck and his coaches that they think he can come back or they wouldn't do this. I just saw him on the pre-game show taking batting practice and he looks like he is in good shape. If he goes to Bowie and go 2 for 60 then it they will have to keep him on the DL. Lets find out and hope he hits .400.

Archived