Is there any chance that Gausman does not sign?

Swampdonks

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He may be dumb enough. After all, he's an LSU man.

Why not bet a few million if you believe there is no chance of a career-ending injury as a college player? Why not take a year away from your professional career to support the entertainment division of one of America's leading "universities." That's dumb, but it could happen.

If he is that dumb, then the O's would be better off without him.

You would have thought his agent would have told him to say.......We are still talking to the Orioles and hope we can reach an agreement but if we can't I am okay returning for my Junior year. I want to get my degree regardless of what happens. We are still talking.

Anything can happen if he returns to LSU. He could get hurt and he could just have a bad year. How much is a bad year worth?

If DD trades for two starters before the deadline we may not need him as much and may prefer to go for hitting in next years draft.

Who has come out and said that on the record?

Gausman is a very good pitcher. He is the pitcher I wanted us to draft. I am sure he will sign, though we may not know about it until 5:15 on Friday. Millions of dollars are millions of dollars.

Gausman is a very good pitcher. He is the pitcher I wanted us to draft. I am sure he will sign, though we may not know about it until 5:15 on Friday. Millions of dollars are millions of dollars.

I like Gausman fine. He is also someone that could be at the ML level as early as late next season. I kinda like that more then a pick in next years draft (A draft that I have not heard is any deeper then this last one)

Archived