vs BLUE JAYS 9/24 GAME TWO

Goober Noodles

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing he has ever posted has been funny or meta.....just the same old boring' date=' stole rah rah stuff that the same 10 fans repeat ad nauseum with no critical thought behind any of it.

I raised solid points, he responded with a played out chuck norris gif.

Don't I feel burned![/quote']

If solid points = crying like a 5 year old.

I'm glad our team isn't as mentally weak as some on this board are over a loss.

Some if you fold faster than an over-caffeinated origami artist.

Nice 2k5 reference.

But as for me, I will always look for the earliest opportunity to lose hope, become depressed and conclude all is lost. I'm just one small nudge away from that metaphorical ledge at all times.

This ones just bad from all angles. Chen pitched poorly and hasnt pitched well in a while. The runs we left on base were inexcusable. Classic way for jake to give it up with the grandslam. just one swing and we lose a game in the standings. unreal. if theres one thing about this team i know, though, they wont get too down. they were just pressing too hard with the bases loaded.

Sorry, but it's never a success to split a double-header with an opposing pitcher as awful as Romero on the mound.

Ample opportunities presented themselves to take the lead, but Buck chose not to jump on them and the players in the game wilted.

Huh? Buck chose not to get a hit with the bases loaded and no outs with the O's down by a run?

That was as close to a must-win game as you'll get this time of the year.

What does that even mean? They're all "must win" games at this point. Tomorrow is a must win, Wednesday is a must win. Until we have a 2 game lead with one game left, they're all must win.

Our problem is Chen is running on fumes. Looking bad to horrible. Arrieta shows flashes and the the dependable roof caves in on him. If Chen is horrible his next start. I would seriously consider not putting him on the 1st series post season roster.

Wow Gurgi, I hope Buck doesn't agrree with you.

Nothing he has ever posted has been funny or meta.....just the same old boring' date=' stole rah rah stuff that the same 10 fans repeat ad nauseum with no critical thought behind any of it.

I raised solid points, he responded with a played out chuck norris gif.

Don't I feel burned![/quote']

You are calling me a ra ra poster? You have the reading comprehension of a 9 week old. Go look at my posts. I'm no ra ra poster. I just don't troll the board like you do. The fact that you have managed to have two green pips is a staggering blow to my faith in humanity. Perhaps, we really are still stupid monkey's.

Archived