Scoreboard watching thread: 9/30

PaulFolk

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am amazed these teams still have life. Man, the Orioles have done so well and with practically no help from anyone. One measly White Sox win in a 4 game HOME series! Texas may get swept out of their own ballpark by the Angels.

Honestly makes me wonder how many games the Angels would have won if they decided to try hard all year. 105? 110?

Tampa may want to consider playing well in months other than September also.

How great would it be if the yankees had to play the rangers in the wc game. Texas is falling off the wagon right now. Lost 2/3 to the As and now might get swept by the angels. Then they got the As again. Oakland and the orioles could both take the divisions

How great would it be if the yankees had to play the rangers in the wc game. Texas is falling off the wagon right now. Lost 2/3 to the As and now might get swept by the angels. Then they got the As again. Oakland and the orioles could both take the divisions

I thought of that. Oakland OR US could still have the best AL record.

I am amazed these teams still have life. Man, the Orioles have done so well and with practically no help from anyone. One measly White Sox win in a 4 game HOME series! Texas may get swept out of their own ballpark by the Angels.

Honestly makes me wonder how many games the Angels would have won if they decided to try hard all year. 105? 110?

Tampa may want to consider playing well in months other than September also.

If the Angels miss the playoffs they have only themselves to blame for sending Trout to AAA.

Archived