Scoreboard watching thread: 9/30

PaulFolk

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you on the right message board?

If the Angels win, the Orioles will be tied for the best record in the AL and 4 home games in the ALCS.

Even with an Angels win, the Orioles would have to lose all 3 games to Tampa and the Angels would have to win all 3 against Seattle to even force some sort of playoff. I'm rooting for the Angels tonight. The Orioles sweeping the Sox has put them just far enough out of reach for me to be concerned about them.

It's better for the Orioles for the Rangers to lose tonight.

If the Angels win, the Orioles will be tied for the best record in the AL and 4 home games in the ALCS.

Even with an Angels win, the Orioles would have to lose all 3 games to Tampa and the Angels would have to win all 3 against Seattle to even force some sort of playoff. I'm rooting for the Angels tonight. The Orioles sweeping the Sox has put them just far enough out of reach for me to be concerned about them.

Interesting way of looking at it. If the O's can win out, they could literally end up the number one seed if you will.

I'd prefer to clinch and sort out the rest as it comes.

Archived